A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, February 18, 2011

On Mummy Mayhem This Week

What did you miss this week?

Last week I explained why I was grateful for Patience, Good Advice and Signs from the Universe.

In Chapter Eleven of The Dance of Revenge, Louina met her surgeon. Was he good-looking after all? (Very important when choosing a plastic surgeon, you know.) Find out.

Last Sunday, my family and I headed off to Chinese New Year celebrations. Find out which Masterchef I met there, what he's up to next, and read my review on a great book called Rabbit's Year. Kids will love it. :)

Are you determining your child's place in the family by labeling them? We may have (unintentionally) done just that with our 4 yr old. Find out why.

You simply MUST enter my latest GIVEAWAY - a great portable - tiny, but powerful - speaker for your iPod, iPhone or computer. And the giveaway is open to residents of ALL countries. So you - my reader in Greenland - YOU CAN ENTER!

Nothing on the old recipe blog (again) this week. Must do something about that. Stat.

Have a great Friday, people.

No comments: