A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, February 25, 2011

On Mummy Mayhem This Week

My, doesn't a week fly by? 

Feels like I only posted this a few days ago...not seven! It's time to catch up on what you may have missed on Mummy Mayhem this week. (Was quite a busy one actually!)

Last week, I rediscovered playgroup after a few years' absence. And I am grateful for that.

In this week's instalment of The Dance of Revenge, we revisited Sherrie/Louina's mother and step-father, with Elizabeth finding out some new information that may help her reunite with her daughter.

I haven't had a rant for a while, but I did this week: about The Self Absorbed Parent. Know one?

I wrote my second piece for Kleenex Mums: The Challenges of Raising Boys. As a mother to three of them, I certainly know there are challenges ahead of me!

This week I invited you to meet my friend, Angela. She wrote a beautiful, inspirational piece for my blog about a brave decision she made quite recently. (She doesn't call herself brave, but I certainly think she is!!). Every woman should read it.

Sometimes I like to share stuff I've found that I think you might like. Find out what stuff I think you should look out for!

I finally posted a new recipe on my recipe blog. Hooray! Perfect for this warm weather: Pasta & Egg Salad with Ham.

Now, next week, I'm having a fabulous new GIVEAWAY! If you have kids between the ages of 3 and 8, this is the giveaway for you. So pop back for that, ok?

Have a great Friday, ya'll.

No comments: