A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Saturday, February 05, 2011

This Week I'm Grateful For...Time to Myself

Thanks to Maxabella, Saturday is a day to reflect on the past week and think about what we're grateful for.

In a moment of what can only be described as crazy-thinking, I decided to drop the 4yr old's daycare down from two days a week to just one. (Actually, that's not really true. I thought about it a lot before I did it, and there are a few reasons behind my decision that I'll go in to some other time.)

Anyway, what this now means is that Tuesday is the one day I have approximately six hours to myself to rest, rejuvenate, and most importantly - get some stuff done! And the Tuesday just past was the first day to myself since early December. December!

The first thing I did, was take the dog for a walk....

My walking path

Then I pottered around, got some stuff done, indulged in a little uninterrupted blogging, and just enjoyed the quiet, of which I was very grateful.

Blogging time


A few other (just as important) things to be grateful for this week:

My friend, Michele, for dropping off some dictionaries for my boys she didn't need anymore. Saved! Thanks M xx

Not having to write for the school newsletter this week. I thought I'd find it hard giving it up (which I did at the end of last year), but nope...it's nice to have the extra time.

Seeing the 7yr old so excited about his birthday on Thursday. We are blessed to have him in our family. We had a special treat for him that afternoon:

A classic that stands the test of time

How about you? What are you grateful for this week?

No comments: