A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Dance of Revenge - Will be back tomorrow...

I know. 

I promised it would be back today, but I thought I'd have more time to get it ready for you before I took off camping with my family this weekend. (Oh, yeah. And I'm quite sure I'll have something to write about that this week.)

So, as you read this, I'm probably helping to pack up the tent with my husband and head home where I will spend the day washing clothes and taking the 9yr old to a trophy presentation for his cricket team, and doing such things one does on Sundays.

But tomorrow...TOMORROW...I promise Dance will be here.

My apologies you have to come back. :(

See you then, people. (Pinky swear.)





~ Image credit ~

4 comments:

Tara @ Our Whirlwind Adventures said...

I hope you have a wonderful time, now I have to drink my coffee and find something else to read. I will be waiting tomorrow ! Hehehe x

River said...

Camping?
CAMPING??

But....but....there's no TV...and no fluffy soft beds...and....

Ugh!

Miss Pink said...

I hope the rain missed you guys! I hate camping in the rain, makes me so miserable!

Jodie at Mummy Mayhem said...

OMG - camping....there will be a post about THAT...for sure!

Miss Pink - totally didn't miss the rain. Or the traffic jam. Or the dog throwing up...

Stay tuned... ;) x