A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, March 04, 2011

On Mummy Mayhem This Week

Time to find out what you may have missed this week on Mummy Mayhem.

Sometimes you don't appreciate things until much later on. This week I am grateful for where I live.

In Chapter Thirteen of The Dance of Revenge, I posted the poem I wrote for my book, and Louina was concerned her identity might be revealed.

This week, Mummy Mayhem went dot com! And there was some news about my comments too.

If you have a child aged 3 to 8, and you need a coosh for their toosh at the dinner table, this is a fabulous GIVEAWAY for you to enter!

I shared my experiences of my three miscarriages this week, and touchingly, many other women shared their stories too.  x

NEXT WEEK I'll be reviewing a newly released book and writing about why I dropped the 4yr old's daycare down from two days a week to just one, among other things, so please join me. Would love your company.

Have a great Friday, ya'll!

No comments: