A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, March 11, 2011

On Mummy Mayhem This Week

It's time to find out what you may have missed here on Mummy Mayhem this week!

Firstly, can I say a huge thank you to all my readers? Thank you so much for visiting and for leaving such gorgeous comments. Blessed. xxx

Ok, here we go...

It's true that laughter is the best medicine. Last week, I felt grateful for 'avin a laff. ;)

In Chapter Fourteen of The Dance of Revenge, someone finds out Louina's secret. Who did? (Tsk. No, I'm not going to tell you here! You'll have to go and read it for yourself, ok?)

On Monday I reviewed Mia Freedman's new book, Mia Culpa. Find out what I thought of it.

Have you ever had a feeling about something that turned out to be right? I tell you about the time I did, and how it may have saved my unborn child.

I finally wrote the post about why I dropped the 4yr old's daycare down from two days a week to just one this year. It's the final year...

I tried a new recipe last week and posted it on my recipe blog: Grilled Snapper Fillets with Fennel & Onion Salad. Yummmm.

In case you missed it, I announced the winner of The Toosh Coosh - Bec @ Bad Mummy. Congrats again Bec! It's a great prize. And thanks again to all those who entered.

If you missed out, you can always order your own here. Jo, the inventor and mumpreneur behind the product is also now offering a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. That's a great incentive!

Next week, I'm running another GIVEAWAY on my blog. I know. Another one! If you have a dog, you're gonna love it, so stop on by.

Okely dokely - that's it from me until my next grateful post tonight, and Dance on Sunday.

Have a great Friday, people.

No comments: