A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, March 25, 2011

On Mummy Mayhem This Week

What a huge week it has been since I last wrote this weekly post.

So, without further ado, allow me to tell you what you may have missed on my blog this week. (Where were you? Glad you're here now, anyway. x )

Of course, because I was attending the very fabulous AusBlogCon2011 (for all non-bloggers - that's the twitter hash tag used on the weekend), I missed my grateful post and latest instalment of Dance. But both will be back this week. Promise. ;)

In any case, I wrote a wrap up of my experience at AusBlogCon2011. 'Twas AWESOME.

Do you treat your kids fairly? Were you treated fairly as a kid yourself? Fair's fair, you know.

The subject of authenticity was brought up during the blogging conference, and I made a little video to prove just how authentic I am. Come on, trust me. I'm a blogger.

I completely ignored my recipe blog this week. Ah, well.

In other news...last night I went to the launch of Libbi Gorr's new book, The A to Z of Mummy Manners. Now I have a copy in my hot, little(ish) hands, I'll give it a read and tell you what I think ASAP.

Happy Friday, people.

2 comments:

Suz said...

i just loved meeting you Jodie. That is all. Suz xxx

Jodie at Mummy Mayhem said...

You too, Suz. xxx