A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, April 15, 2011

On Mummy Mayhem This Week - And the winners of Libbi Gorr's new book!

Time to catch up on what you might have missed this week on my bloggy.

I can't believe how quickly I've moved in to RE-LAX mode this week. Even with the kids at home 24/7. (Nothing short of a miracle, really.) And we've even gone through the whole first week of the school holidays without a Pyjama Day too. Can you believe it? (It's coming, people. It's coming.)

So, the blog has had rather light posts this week. I've just been enjoying time with my boys to be honest.

I'm still working on that post about my friend I mentioned last week, so I didn't get to post it this week. We've been emailing back and forth as I've discovered more questions for her, and I just want to get it right. I think, with Easter around the corner - and a few planned posts for next week, you'll be reading it after Easter.

The interview, that I've mentioned previously, with the best-selling author will hopefully (fingers crossed) be up next week. Don't worry, I'll definitely keep you posted on that one! I can't wait to share her story and her new book. Awesome.

Ok, let's talk this past week now.

Coffee. Don't you love it? I've rediscovered it fairly recently, and I'm grateful for the little break it provides me most days.

You may have noticed a little pic on the top of the RHS of my homepage for the X-Factor Awards. I vlogged about it. (Co-starring Talking Carl and the 4yo.)

Since attending a rather sparkly event last Sunday, the 4yr old has a new obsession. Seriously. SO obsessed. Find out what it is.

The school holidays have been, so far, filled with milkshakes, cake, books and sleeeeep. (Nice.)

Ok...now it's time to announce the three WINNERS of Libbi Gorr's fabulously funny new book, The A to Z of Mummy Manners. They are:

macsnorky
Kel
Mumma's Mini Me's - Kym

Congrats, ladies! If you don't hear from me anytime soon, please email me your postal details to mummymayhem@bigpond.com so I can organise your copy to be sent out ASAP. Thanks to all who entered! (Sorry @Denwise1. I Know you really wanted a copy...it's, literally, the luck of the draw!)

Now, at this stage, I plan to do a grateful post tonight or tomorrow morning. But...then again...you never know at the moment. School holidays and all, you know? ;)

Have a great weekend, people!

1 comment:

Jacki said...

Naw! Congrats winners! I guess I'll just have to schlepp out and buy my own copy!