A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Parenting Techniques: What works for one child, might not work for the next

Kids are tricky little things.

In a perfect world, kids would come with a User Manual as soon as they were born.

Unfortunately, they don't, and the toughest thing is that what works for one child, might not necessarily work for his/her sibling(s).

I'm over at Kleenex Mums today discussing this very subject.

Why don't you pop over there, read my post HERE and leave me some comment love?

I'd love that.

By the way...check out my noticeboard above. I have FIVE tickets to give away to The Baby & Toddler Show in Melbourne this week. There are still a few left, so be quick!





Image: We Heart It

1 comment:

Bree @ The Blog Stylist said...

Wow Jodie - you started the bloggers without makeup?! I feel like I've had a celebrity comment on my blog! LOL. Well done :) Any plans for doing it again?