A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Monday, May 09, 2011

Celebrating - Kidspot Top 50 Bloggers 2011

Woot!

I am very excited, as well as incredibly honored, to be included in Kidspot's Top 50 Bloggers again this year. (Thank you Kidspot!)

I'm going to sound like an Oscar nominee (not quite the same thing though, is it?) when I say that it's just nice to be nominated - but that's definitely true. I honestly don't expect to make the coveted No.1 spot. (Are you kidding? Have you seen the list of bloggers this year?!) I just love that I'm there at all.

You can vote for your fave bloggers, and I suggest you take a look at as many of the blogs on that list as possible, because you might just discover one you haven't read before. I'm going to make sure to check them all out over the next week or so and vote for my faves. (At the time of publishing this post, unfortunately the links from the main page listing all the bloggers was not working properly for some, but I've been assured it's in the process of being fixed. So check back in a couple of days if you can't access them either.)

Of course, if you feel so inclined, I'd love your vote. I'll be honest - I don't want to be the person with 2 votes when everyone else has hundreds! It would just be nice to know a few people care. ;)

Anyway, you can follow the link to my page HERE (this links works, I think! Isn't that lucky?) and vote. Just click on the thumbs up to the right of my blog banner - you don't even have to be on Facebook. Anyone can vote.

And to my fellow bloggers - CONGRATULATIONS! Hope those that are attending the special launch party tonight enjoy themselves. Unfortunately, I can't attend. *sob* Hubby is swamped at work. (Can you believe he's putting earning money over my blogging?! Pffft. What's up with that?)

Enjoy your Monday, people - and thanks for reading my little ole blog. :)

7 comments:

Dorothy said...

It's so exciting to be in the same 50 as you and all the other 48 bloggers! Congratulations and wooot, wooot!

Megan Blandford said...

Congrats Jodie! It's great to be on the list with you again :)

Corinne – Daze of My Life said...

Congrats Jodie! It's well deserved to be there two years in a row!

I'm sorry I won't see you tonight. x

Jane said...

Bravo, Jodie - so well deserved. I'm so delighted to be in the mix with you - it should be a fun ride. J x

Thea said...

Congratulations to YOU!! xx

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

We did miss you last night Jodie x

Jenn Brigole said...

Congratulations to you! With how much you have dedicated in your blogging, you definitely deserve to be on the list. Keep it up! :)