A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Monday, May 23, 2011

Join Me - Australia's Biggest Morning Tea

Tomorrow (Tuesday 24 May) as I wrote in this post, I'm hosting a morning tea at home to help raise funds for Australia's Biggest Morning Tea (ABMT). I'm also inviting you to join me here on my blog.

If you're not hosting or attending a morning tea yourself at some stage, you are welcome to donate on my page.


(At this stage, I'd like to point out that even though there is a competition for ABMT hosts to win a trip for two to South Africa if they raise $500 or more, I have been in touch with one of the ABMT organisers to request that I not be included in this draw should my target of $500 be met. I am not doing this fundraiser for any personal gain whatsoever. I just want to raise money for cancer research.)

The morning tea commences at 10.30am, finishing up around 12.30pm. I'll be live tweeting throughout - using the hash tag #MMTea4Cancer if you want to check out my tweets and any pics I post.

Then, afterwards (hopefully Tuesday afternoon or eve), I'll be posting a wrap up of the morning tea here on my blog.

Fingers crossed we raise some money for cancer research! In any case, I'll have some fun in the process. ;)

If you think you'd like to organise your own morning tea, it's not too late! Even though the official ABMT date is this Thursday 26 May, you can host a morning tea any time during May and June. See the Australia's Biggest Morning Tea website for more details.

1 comment:

Maxabella said...

Good on you, Jodie. I'm off to a big morning tea tomorrow. x