A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Saturday, May 14, 2011

On Mummy Mayhem This Week - And the winners of Lisa Genova's new book!

Well, wasn't that interesting yesterday with Blogger down ALL DAY! Hence the reason I haven't gotten this up until now.

As I'm about to head off to soccer games etc - as is the norm around here on Saturdays - I'll make this quick.

Since last week, I've posted:

Grateful for my Mum - a list of memories with my Mum over the years.

I'm celebrating being on the Kidspot Top 50 Bloggers list - and would LOVE your VOTE!!!

I want to raise money for cancer research. Join me at a virtual morning tea here on my blog for Australia's Biggest Morning Tea!

As a parent - what do you think you're best suited to? Being a parent of a baby, toddler, preschooler or older child?

Ok....now the WINNERS of Lisa Genova's new book, Left Neglected, are....

Thea
Michelle
Kirsty

(How cool is this...Thea and Michelle are sisters! Now it's fair, girls. ;) )

Congrats gals! Please email me your post details and I'll get your copy sent to you.

Thanks to all who entered.

I'm off now, people. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Thea said...

YAY....woohooooo!!!!

Thanks Jodie! xx

Jodie Ansted said...

You're welcome, hon. Had to laugh when both your and your sister's names were drawn out of the bowl by the 4yo!

Michelle said...

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!
xoxoxoxo

Kirsty said...

WOO HOO!!! Thanks so much Jodie! I cant wait to read it!!

Jodie Ansted said...

Girls, I'm quite sure you'll all really enjoy the book. Congrats again!