A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, May 20, 2011

On Mummy Mayhem This Week

It's time to find out what happened on the old blog this week. 

I'm currently having an early Spring clean in preparation for my Australia's Biggest Morning Tea contribution on Tuesday! I've even polished the silver, people.

Remember: you can join me, because I'll be posting about the morning tea on my blog, and live tweeting during it. You can either organise some pals to join you, or simply come on over and donate on the day. See this post for all the details. (You can actually donate now if you like - just click on the link at the top RHS of my homepage.)

On Monday, I posted a bunch of great stuff to look out for. I also had a giveaway, and the winners of that will be announced below.

Last Saturday night I went to a fabulous 1920s-themed party. Check out all the photos and read about all the details.

On Wednesday, I took a road trip with some gorgeous bloggers, and I made a video about it. Join in the fun.

Yesterday I asked you to consider wearing a white shirt. Find out why.

Now...the winners of the Bosisto's EucoFresh Laundry Powder are...

louby lou
Melinda Patrick
Jacki
Megan
Kat
Kellie

Congrats, ladies! Please email me your contact details so I can organise to have your pack sent off to you asap.

Finally...this month I've contributed a post to the Digital Parents Blog Carnival, which Colin Wee over at Superparents is hosting. (Thanks, Colin!) To check out some great posts from a bunch of other bloggers, just click on the pic below. Enjoy.



Happy Friday, all!

No comments: