A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, May 27, 2011

On Mummy Mayhem This Week

Another busy week here at Chez Ansted.

I've been getting very organised at home this week. I kind of had to in one way, because I hosted a special morning tea on Tuesday (more on that in a min) and I needed to de-clutter some stuff.

We have a formal dining room that barely gets used, so unfortunately, it has become a bit of a dumping ground. For example, the spare single bed we intend to sell on eBay at some point sits in there, as does a couple of fold up chairs. Hubby's bikes have been known to park themselves in there at times too (yes - that's plural...'bikes' - the man has three of them, people). Then the kids will leave papers or artwork in there. I'll leave shopping I haven't had time to put away - that sort of thing. So I sorted it out the other day, but that has now forced me to sort other rooms where some of the stuff was moved to.

It's a good thing.

All in all, I feel like I'm slowly getting more on top of things.

One of the reasons I'm getting more organised these days is thanks to a book by a fellow blogger. I wrote a post this week about Taming the Laundry Beast. Have you got your laundry under control? I give some tips that I'm finding useful, and find reveal which book is helping me to get life sorted!

Earlier this week, I asked you to join me for my Australia's Biggest Morning Tea I hosted on Tuesday. Then I posted all about the day (the one that had me getting organised!), and revealed who was the inspiration for me holding a fundraiser in the first place.

I'm happy to announce I not only reached my goal of raising $500, but surpassed it - thanks to the generosity of those who donated! (It's not too late to make YOUR donation! Just click on the pic of the yellow tea cup at the top RHS of my homepage. It will take you two minutes of your time.)

Then I wrote about pregnancy dreams. I had some horrific ones when I was pregnant with the 4yr old. Have you ever experienced them?

Ok, it's time to tackle the study.

Happy Friday, ya'll!

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Only 3 bikes? Hubby just bought a new frame. It is currently living next to his side of the bed... I feel a blog post coming on!

Have a great weekend lovely xxx