A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

A Quick Update...

Well, I've been a bit MIA here at my blog.

The reason for this is because last week I was dipping my toes...or rather my ski boots...in to the snow at Perisher in NSW.

I took my laptop with me, intending to put my kids in to bed early after a full day's skiing and then sit down and blog, not realising that bed is exactly where I would want to be by 9pm most nights as well! In fact, I didn't open my laptop once. Not ONCE, people. ;)

I'll be updating here soon about my week there, and will give you some tips about skiing with kids etc, so look out for that.

In the meantime, I'll just be doing about a thousand loads of washing and trying to catch up on a few things - including the hundreds of emails in my inbox...

But I promise I'll be back very, very soon.

Until then, take care of yourself, okay?

6 comments:

Donna said...

Its good to disconnect from the online world while on holidays - glad you got the chance to do so and have a great time away!

Thea said...

How wonderful! Welcome back and can't wait to hear all about it.

Jade said...

I love the snow and I'm glad you had a great time there too. Can't wait to hear what adventures you had!

Megan Blandford said...

Ooh sounds like fun! Can't wait to hear all about it!

(PS - I've just booked my first ever snow skiing trip for later this month and can't wait, so any tips would be great too ;))

x

Miss Pink said...

I was wondering where you had disappeared off to. I just thought it was a quiet week for you. Your tweet about Canberra on Saturday makes more sense now!

cat said...

Wow - bet that was a great holiday.