A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Recipe Box: Pancakes with Summer Fruits, Maple Syrup & Marscarpone


A delicious weekly ritual for our family these days is to have yummy pancakes on Sunday morning. The nine-year-old gets up and makes the batter, then Hubby or I cook the pancakes with him. Then we sit down as a family and eat!

For the recipe, head over to my recipe blog.

Tomorrow: I'll be updating how we got on after The Big Mess with The Big Cleanup. Stay tuned, people!





2 comments:

Mum on the Run said...

I love rituals that involve yumminess. ;-)

Marg said...

Yum! We do pancakes, but I haven't done it like this!