A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Recipe Box: Shortbread Biscuits

~image~

If you feel like a doing little baking this weekend (or with the kids during the school holidays), and in particular would like something to have with a nice cup of tea, head over to Mummy Mayhem's Recipe Box for a yummy Shortbread Biscuits recipe.

Nom.






3 comments:

River said...

My daughter, no-one, make my shortbread biscuits for me. Lemon flavoured, heart shaped and dipped in chocolate. Yum.
I love the bike in your previous post, so sparkly and pink trimmed.
Your birthday food also looked wonderful, especially that bbq'd chicken!

Thea said...

I was just there (The Recipe Box) and saw...and commented. :)
You've inspired me to bake...and I hate baking.

bigwords is... said...

If I see anymore yummy sweet treats I am going to go insane!! They look delicious. Damn diet!! Hope all is well xx