A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Stuff to Look Out For

I’m really excited to share some great stuff with you this week.

I’ve said it before, but just to clarify – this post is filled with products I’ve either been sent, or discovered myself. You’ll know which one is which, because I’ll tell you!

Everything here I've tried and tested and really like. I hope you find something you might like!


EUKY BEARUB
A natural Eucalyptus cough and colds rub. The makes are saying it's like Vicks, but with a gentler formula. 






 I love it. 

Firstly, I really like the small tube pack, and it worked effectively on my aching, post-skiing legs, the 4yr old’s chest when he had the sniffles recently, and on a bite I had on my arm just last night (took the itch away almost instantly)!

With colds gearing up this time of year with the change of weather, I’d recommend grabbing some. For more info go here. 


THE KEEP CUP
For Christmas last year, I wanted to get Hubby a cup he could take to work with him for the morning drive filled with a nice, frothy, home-made cappuccino. (Yum!) I found the Keep Cup at Myer.









It’s BPA-free and non-toxic. And here's an idea - you could take it to work and ask your local barista to make your takeaway coffee in it, hence helping to save the environment! 

It keeps your tea/coffee nice and warm. I have one myself too (I have the small size, Hubby has the medium one), and often take it to Saturday morning sports and to after school activities. It fits nicely in my cup holder - something similar products won't do. 

LOVE.

On their website you can design your own Keep Cup - choose your size and colours etc. Might be a great gift for Father's Day, huh?


STEPHEN JOSEPH GIFTS
The 4yr old received some lovely items from the Stephen Joseph range, and oh my goodness they are SO CUTE! 

Here’s the lunch box ready for when he starts school next year (gah!):

I LOVE all the gorgeous, bright colours.


Here's some other great products from the range:







There are umbrellas, little animal backpacks, wallets...ALL sorts of stuff and it's definitely worth checking out www.skeddadle.com.au for more Stephen Joseph products! 


ANNABEL TREND TOYS
When I received an email about Annabel Trends products, the colours instantly appealed to me, and it looked as though the fabric was soft and well made, but I had to see for myself. The real thing didn't disappoint.  Their pirate range is absolutely GORGEOUS. Lookie…

Aaaargh, me hearties...hold me...I'm SO cute.

I gave the pirate girl show above to my friend, Jen’s, daughter Miss C. She loved it.

You just wanna kiss this guy, right? MWAH!


For more products check out their website, and keep an eye out in the stores. 


CHUX BIODEGRADABLE PRODUCTS
I’m a big fan of Chux products. I always use their stuff, so when they asked if I’d like to see their new range of products I jumped at the opportunity, and wasn’t disappointed. 
CHUX's new Biodegradable Cleaning Products!


I LOVE that the packaging is recyclable, and the products biodegradable. (And can I also admit, that seeing that my kitchen features a bit of green, the new line colour coordinates with it!) 


To be honest, I only use the Chux Superwipes for a week or so before replacing them, so I have to say I feel better knowing that they won’t take up so much space on the planet now! Read more about them at the Chux website




COLORIFIC PRODUCTS
I’ve posted on Colorific products before, and I’m such a big fan. I receive regular emails of product updates from them, and here are some of their latest products I wanted to share with you that might fill a few hours during the upcoming school holidays! (Pssst - loving the lanterns. How cute!)

FairyLites Secret Diary RRP $9.95



Giggles Push Along Hippo RRP $16.99



Funky Fun Mug Makeovers RRP $14.99



Funky Fun Beautiful Paper Lanterns RRP $14.99


SOUL MASSAGE THONGS
I don’t know if it’s age or something (sigh…again), but every morning I wake up with achey feet. And for some reason, I can’t convince my husband – or the kids – to give them a rub. (Seriously. Talk about a lack of commitment.)

So, when I was asked if I'd like to try a pair of Soul Massage Thongs I was all like, "YES PLEASE!"





I've been wearing them around the house mostly, (mine are purple) and I'm loving them. Especially first thing in the morning when I get up. That's when my feet REALLY need a hit! 

They remind me of the Maseur Sandals...but less than half the price. (Bonus.) For a list of stockists or to buy them online, check out their site.


So, there's some great stuff. Anything take your fancy? 








8 comments:

Mrs Woog said...

I love discovering new things as well. I have a keep cup x

Jacki said...

Cool list! Thanks for sharing! One question though, I LOVE Colorific stuff too but I can never find it anywhere! Where do you buy it from?!

Newmumma said...

Oh wow I LOVE those pirate toys sooooooooooo cute! I want to get one for my little man xx

Kellie said...

Love the Colorific stuff! My daughter is getting older and her taste in gifts is maturing. I don't like it, but it's good to see some new ideas.
Thanks for sharing!
x

Donna said...

I need me some soul shes, stat! (Achy feet here as well) I never knew they existed so thanks for sharing!

Miss Pink said...

Oh Jodie you are not good for my wallet!
LOVE so much you shared.


Also thank you for the comment over on my blog. I can't seem to find it to reply to, but I did get it, and it's sitting in my email client on my phone FOREVER. Meant a lot xx

Megan Blandford said...

Great list, J!

E. said...

I just went to the Coloriffic site. Thank goodness Girl Child is asleep. She would be heaven looking over there.

I want some of that stuff too.