A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Monday, March 19, 2012

A New Blog

Well, hi.

I know that many of you will be shocked to suddenly find a post of mine pop up in your reader or your email Inbox.

Surprise!

Firstly, thanks again for all your support last November when I wrote my last post here. Time has flown since then, right? (Belated Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all that.)

Anyway, I'm just here to tell you I've just started a new site. It's not going to be another Mummy Mayhem. I couldn't do MM again. It'll be a little different, and on a smaller scale.

But I am back on the merry-go-round. Sort of.

Maybe I'll see you there?



5 comments:

Madmother said...

Hellooooooo!

Will check out new bloggery now!

Kymmie said...

Why hello there! I'm off to see your new blog!

River said...

I don't know how I missed your last two posts, but I'll certainly have a look at your new site.

Leanne said...

Hi! I'm wandering over ...

Donna said...

Welcome back! The blogosphere is so much the better for having you in its midst again :)

Off to check out the new site now xx